Monday, October 9, 2006

Our Suppliers John MATEO ONG


I find it difficult up until now how to describe what I was feeling during my wedding. I owe it all to John. He was such a wonderful person to work with. He captured all the moments of that special day for me. I met John from a good friend of mine. He was recommended because his credentials speak for themselves. How lucky I was to have him for that day of my life. Not only does he have a good working attitude, I can also feel the rapport that we have. It really shows when you are with someone you can trust your feelings. Whenever I look and cherish my photos, I just close my eyes and instantly it is like de javu. Where else can you find such personality and talents in a person? It was incorporated to John. He was my ANGEL and MY WEDDING COORDINATOR. I am so thankful that this kind of person is a part of my special day; I received many complements from my friends every time they see my photos. To all the Imagine-nation crew I am sincerely thanking you for capturing my once in a lifetime experience.
You can check our photos in this site http://www.johnmateosong.com/kasal/FramerX.htm

No comments: